NIGERIAN SENATE
The Upper Chambers of the National Assembly of Nigeria on Thursday passed the Nigerian Peace Corps for final reading.

The bill which seeks among other things, the establishment of the Nigerian Peace Corps as an agency under the Ministry of Interior had successfully passed through to the final reading.
“The Peace Corps has been functioning already we are only providing it with a stronger frame work. We look forward to efficient functionability in view of the scarce resources that we have and help in youth unemployment” , Senate President, Bukola Saraki said.
Kannywood superstar pretty actress, Maryam Waziri Musa who resides and plies her trade as an actor in Kano, has made some revelation in a new exclusive interview.
Maryam Musa In an exclusive interview with Daily Sun which was conducted in Kano, 25-year-old popular Kannywood actress, Maryam Waziri Musa, has opened up about her passion for acting, plans for marriage and why she cannot play romantic roles in movies. Below are excerpts from the chat; How did your acting career begin? It began immediately after graduation from University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID). I was so passionate about acting I had to relocate from Gombe State where I grew up to Kano State. Fortunately, I met some producers who assisted me to find my feet in the Hausa movie industry. So far, I have featured in flicks like Muguwar Mace, Yan Zamani, Labarina, Ya Ko Kishiya, Yakin Mata, and Aminan Juna. However, back in Gombe, I had also acted in about three movies. Which movie would you say brought you into the limelight? Wow! They are Muguwar Mace and Yan Zamani. Co...
Comments